Forum of Friends who once were in Primeval
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Friends who once were in Primeval

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About us....the times they are a changin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

About us....the times they are a changin' Empty
PostSubject: About us....the times they are a changin'   About us....the times they are a changin' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

Welcome to the
Forum of Friends who once
were in Primeval!
Primeval (adj.): Belonging to the first or earliest age or ages; original or ancient.

Primeval faction was begun by Osiris, Kitalia and a handful of others on Heaven's Tear. It grew from a few members into large faction in its time. It was a faction dedicated to the fun, mature players on the Heaven's Tear server of Perfect World International. Our philosophy embraced Perfect World as a game to be enjoyed and shared, while building lasting friendships and finding the fun in working together.

After a few years, things changed and people move on; as is the natural evolution of life. However, the future is unwritten, and Primeval may again become an active faction on Heaven's Tear, but who knows what that may bring? Different members? Maybe even a new identity, icon or forum, etc...

Regardless, this forum was always intended to keep the friends together no matter what faction they may have moved to; or even if they've left Perfect World.

Because no matter what name or icon we may carry above our name, we will always have our history together, the friendships we have forged, and this forum in which to gather.

Whatever the future of Primeval may be, this forum is about the friends that found each other across the world, and that is what truly matters, because each of you is person to be respected behind the computer screen, and we all can choose to touch another's life in a positive way...

Peace and happiness to all...
Back to top Go down
Skylark

Skylark

Toon Name(s) : Skylark

About us....the times they are a changin' Empty
PostSubject: As a follow up...   About us....the times they are a changin' I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Osiris (the leader and founder of Primeval Faction on Heaven's Tear) has requested that this forum be closed, however, that is contrary to the original intent of this forum (see above). For the time being it provides a place to find old friends that may have splintered apart for one reason or another. Eventually this website will be forgotten as it becomes a lost chapter in the history of the early days of Primeval, but until then it's here for you.

That being said, I need to post this for the record, and to best honor Osiris's wishes:

This forum is no longer affiliated with the actual PRIMEVAL faction on Heavens Tear and most (if not all) of the forum members here are not in PRIMEVAL faction at this time.

I personally would like to extend my best wishes to Osiris and Kitalia! As always, you can find friends here.

Peace,

Skylark
Back to top Go down

About us....the times they are a changin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum of Friends who once were in Primeval :: Welcome!-
Jump to: